Welcome

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

z33

Any idea how to host facebook phishing page without getting detected?

Hackdevil

Hello house, please i need anyone who have an idea on how to host facebook phishing page without getting detected by hosting companies. I have uploaded my phishing page on several host and it gets flagged down in less than 30 seconds after upload.
I will really appreciate any active response.
Thanks.

Williams121

Hello house, please i need anyone who have an idea on how to host facebook phishing page without getting detected by hosting companies. I have uploaded my phishing page on several host and it gets flagged down in less than 30 seconds after upload.
I will really appreciate any active response.
Thanks.
Yes I can

Hackdevil

Yes I can
Nice to hear. How's it possible. i have hosted my phishing page on several paid and free hosting sites and it gets deleted few minutes after posting. Sometimes the site mod detects it instantly and then send me message for going against their policy.

Can you give me an idea

cyberlord

CEO
Staff member
VIP user
Legendary User
Website
Cyberleets.net
Just save urself the stress and buy a cpanel...or rather buy a hacked website and host ur stuff in the sever...it last long