CyberLeets Community

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

40% OFF VIP Subscription

Purchase VIP Now For Just $9 Instead of $15. Limited Time Offer. Click Here To Subscribe
Offer has Ended

CANDY THE VERIFIED LOG SELLER IS A HUGE SCAM GUYS

nederthug

President General
VIP user
VERIFIED SELLER
Contributor
CANDY THE LOGS SELLER, IS A RIP OFF DONT DEAL WITH HIM !!!
WE CANT BE FUCKING SCAMMING EACH OTHER, THATS SO LOW
SHOW SOLIDARITY
he will have his punishment dont worry. Always use a middleman VEIIFIED means he sold much items for real, but sometimes they go bad. dont worry to much

nederthug

President General
VIP user
VERIFIED SELLER
Contributor
Hè truly did mate where is he now? Blocked everybody. But it can only happen one time.
But he came her to sell and not so much share so well.... I feel only for him who got scammed and candy can indtantly die in my opinion

Mark

God really saves my ass he's not responding through WhatsApp as I was about to transact some deals with him!

nederthug

President General
VIP user
VERIFIED SELLER
Contributor
From Now on guys buy and selll through either Cyberlord on site or me on discord. We have no need for scammning only to build a respectable comunnity with fun and contributing members. We will be gladly the middle man;)

Cateryung

The thing is, this website owner even is not to be trusted anymore, cause you are the one who openly make people dealing with him as a verified seller,

nederthug

President General
VIP user
VERIFIED SELLER
Contributor
However mate, When someone has many sells (and we all bought from Candy without problems) they are verified, they are verified until they decide to scam. There is only on to blame here and thats Candy. and Again VERIFIED DOES NOT MEAN HONEST! Im sorry by the way for your loss of money mate.

cyberlord

CEO
Staff member
VIP user
VERIFIED SELLER
The thing is, this website owner even is not to be trusted anymore, cause you are the one who openly make people dealing with him as a verified seller,
Candy has sold legit stuff multiple times without problems...why he decided to scam now I really don't know.
There's an escrow service here but no one has used it. It's in the rules.

ajiki

VIP user
Candy has sold legit stuff multiple times without problems...why he decided to scam now I really don't know.
There's an escrow service here but no one has used it. It's in the rules.
Pls, how do i make use of escrow service on this platform?
Thanks

cyberlord

CEO
Staff member
VIP user
VERIFIED SELLER
Simply fund your
Pls, how do i make use of escrow service on this platform?
Thanks
cyberleets account and pay with it... you can transfer your cyberleets money to the seller, we will only pay the seller in real cash if he delivers