Welcome

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

z33

How to get .com custom domain for free

ROBOT

Administrator
VIP user
They won't charge anything and you can delete your payment method when you login. But if you still scared, add a bank account that has zero money in it or use a real site debit card from namso-gen.com.

1. Go to the site and click Start for free https://smallbusiness.yahoo.com/businessmaker/payitforward

2. Choose any category of business, and come up with a name (I chose a name similar to the domain name)

3. The next step, enter the data for registration mail, name, surname, password. Click on next.

4. Next, enter the data from the card that you do not mind, and indicate all the information. They will not charge anything from the card for verification. Click further and on the next page we simply confirm.
The account is successfully registered, we go to the mail and confirm
After that, we log in to our account, go to the Online tab -> Domain -> Claim your Domain

5. Select the domain name
Go further, Fill in all the information again and click Submit After that you will receive confirmation of all information on mail

6. Follow the link and click Verify my Information, Go to the site
Click Online -> Domain
And we see that our domain is registered.

Offer ends Dec 31, 2020

You can sign up using Debit or Credit card or Paypal even with zero balance. I used an account I don't mind losing Money from and they did not charge anything and so, I'll advise you to do same even if your account balance is zero. IT IS ABSOLUTELY FREE.

If you interested in the terms and conditions https://smallbusiness.yahoo.com/advisor/resource-center/now-free-for-a-year-get-online-with-yahoo-small-business/

Edit: Though using this domain is free for a year, please don't use it for a long term project because Yahoo can decide to change terms and conditions anytime. Thanks.