It's time to mine crypton as it will rise soon!

z33

Hodor

Jul 30, 2019
USA
Hey all!

I'm sure you've already heard of Utopia p2p ecosystem, which has no analogues on the web and provides a full anonymity to its users. But what I'm interested in more is Crypton - inner coin that can be mined without any losses.

Good news are that coin was already listed on several trading platforms and already announced the listing on BitForex! For me it's one of the most trustful platforms of that kind.

How do you think will it affect the value of the coin? How soon will it rise and what maximum rate will we see by the end of the year?

Boateng

Oct 16, 2019
Tenerife
Is this information verified exactly? By the way, if it's not a secret, have you tried mining this cryptocurrency? Well, or maybe one of your friends? I just don't want to risk it

Hodor

Jul 30, 2019
USA
I'm mining it from the very beginning and even exchanged some before it was listed on trading platforms. All the news could be found in their official social media. And here's a new coin listing on CoinMarketCap But the rates are still too low. So don't worry and join mining, we can make it strong together.

Boateng

Oct 16, 2019
Tenerife
Yes, only an increase in the number of miners can strengthen the coin on the crypto market. Maybe, of course, there are some other factors that can affect this, but I have not heard of them

Hodor

Jul 30, 2019
USA
What about investments?? I think it's the main point in rising the coin value. Mining only rises the number of existing coins and they need to get value from somewhere. Today airdrop starts, so investors can also mention it. We'll see what will change in nearest month.

Boateng

Oct 16, 2019
Tenerife
Yes, if the information that there are already more than 200 thousand users in utopia who mine the coin is really true, then pretty quickly we can notice the rapid and steady growth of this coin.

Hodor

Jul 30, 2019
USA
At first, I've heard of a total number of users to be about 200k and I don't believe ALL of them mine the coin. The second thing is that mining creates more coins and I don't think that more coins means higher rates.. I think its vice versa. So we need moreinvestors to come. As in other case, we'll lose the coin. Anyway, all the information about the coin can be found here

Boateng

Oct 16, 2019
Tenerife
Oh cool thanks man. Listen, have you invested in a coin? Considering the latest statistics of bitcoin and its fall - I think now - it's the right time.