It's time to mine crypton as it will rise soon!

z33

Hodor

Jul 30, 2019
USA
There are no pros there and it was really easy to win. But I've already seen topics about it in poker communities so I'm sure professionals will come soon in order to earn easy money there.

Boateng

Oct 16, 2019
Tenerife
Oh yes, these sharks are very quick to find their benefits. I hope that the favors will not lose their entire crypt!

Hodor

Jul 30, 2019
USA
We have to prepare and learn some more tricks to play well. Then we'll take all their money :) But I'm sure it will happen when tournaments will be added. If developers even think about it. It's much more interesting than cash games.

Hodor

Jul 30, 2019
USA
I'm waiting for some promotions also. As all the poker clients do some entertaining stuff from time to time. That will catch more interest. Anyway, when you don't need real money to play, it's already great.

Boateng

Oct 16, 2019
Tenerife
I'm waiting for some promotions also. As all the poker clients do some entertaining stuff from time to time. That will catch more interest. Anyway, when you don't need real money to play, it's already great.
By the way, I saw on one of the forums that an ann page appeared. It seems that the developers seriously decided to show that they are clean and have no secrets. This is very convenient, I think.

Hodor

Jul 30, 2019
USA
Yep, I've also seen it on the big crypto forums as I always look for the updates. I can tell you even more, another update was released and it says that additional independent network core was added. I've learned the question and it seems that it will lead to the higher working speed. It's called Utopia alternative miner and has to make mining process even more easier and faster.

Boateng

Oct 16, 2019
Tenerife
Yep, I've also seen it on the big crypto forums as I always look for the updates. I can tell you even more, another update was released and it says that additional independent network core was added. I've learned the question and it seems that it will lead to the higher working speed. It's called Utopia alternative miner and has to make mining process even more easier and faster.
As far as I understand, this core as a whole has increased the speed and efficiency of the entire ecosystem. In this regard, a closed forum for the software users was created in the local browser. I have not yet been able to register on it, since this requires a crypt. And I lost at poker. =(((

Hodor

Jul 30, 2019
USA
How much does it ask? And is it possible to check the topics without registration? As I'm not sure I really need it. As for the poker I still wait for improvements as I've faced too many bugs in order to play and relax. Always nervous to lose something, no matter it can be mined fast.

Boateng

Oct 16, 2019
Tenerife
In fact, I do not know if it is possible to view the forum without registering, but I think not. About the crypt - I don't remember, to be honest. =)

Hodor

Jul 30, 2019
USA
I could check the forum without registration. Of course without a possibility to post something. And I've also checked the registration fees - it is not fixed so you can pay any amount you want. If it will be for a certain amount, not very small, there will be not many users. Maybe they'll rise it afterwards.