Welcome

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

z33

SEE HOW TO BOMB WHATSAPP WITH JUST A CLICK AND GET OVER 500 SURE CLIENTS EVERY SINGLE DAY 100% GUARANTEED!

Williams121

GUYS I NOW HAVE THE APP ...PM IF YOU ARE INTERESTED PLEASE DON'T COME TO ME IF YOU ARE NOT SERIOUS I BEG YOU
IF YOU WANT PROOF PM

Double trigger

Its simple to use. Just generate the numbers into your phone. Open your whatsapp and you will see list of active whatsapp users on your phone just like the one you see on the image above. Next you compose your format, select all the contacts by ticking the boxes as seen in the image then click forward. Your message will instantly be sent to all your contacts at a time.

If you have a good working story line you will be surprised on the amount of instant replies you will receive in few minutes.
You can send them
  • lotto format,
  • Bitcoin investment or mining format as described by Cyberlord on one of his threads.
  • Dating format.
  • or any other working format you might think of.
Please I want to make a purchase of WhatsApp messaging tool and I need your direction on how to make my payment as well