CyberLeets Community

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

40% OFF VIP Subscription

Purchase VIP Now For Just $9 Instead of $15. Limited Time Offer. Click Here To Subscribe
Offer has Ended

Should i believe in utopia?

Hodor

What’s this crazy campaign that is everywhere already? All tech and crypto websites publish numerous news about it, it’s discussed on many forums. But what’s wrong with you, people?? It’s a closed source product developed by no one knows who. Aren’t you people afraid that it’s a trap, and by promising you total anonymity, some govs, for example, will collect all your data? You’ll be watched by Big Brother, and you voluntarily go to his hands! Think it over. Once you get there, you’ll never come back.

hacxx

Community Elder
I have schedule a beta test to see what is Utopia is all about but didn't got the time yet. Basically yes the concept of a decentralized network works. Also to increase the effectiveness of a P2P network the admin must and should remove any points on where the admin has full power over the network, giving this power to each node.

Hodor

I have schedule a beta test to see what is Utopia is all about but didn't got the time yet. Basically yes the concept of a decentralized network works. Also to increase the effectiveness of a P2P network the admin must and should remove any points on where the admin has full power over the network, giving this power to each node.
Due to developer's information the network works between nodes and I don't think they control the network somehow. What concerns beta, no matter it's ended it's still possible to get a reward for finding bugs, offering improvements and promoting the soft.

hacxx

Community Elder
I will install Utopia and promote on a network, the problem is i don't got time.

I create software to accelerate processes that i manually do :)